Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little About !ME!

Hello everyone.
My name is Jake, but you may call me daddy DJ Raptor.
I am a student at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Thats right be jealous.
If you disagree with my opinions I hope you get rufeed in a shady bar that's fine but I hope we can look past that.
I am an incredibly fortunate person and was born fortunate.
I've been doing a good job of blowing off responsibilities and taking unnecessary risks in order to get someone to love me have a little fun.
My favorite drink is Everclear.
Straight shots of Everclear.
Instant gratification is my thing.
I like money, cars, women, and bright colors.
I will survive the zombie apocalypse and our crossing of paths will mean that you will not.
Just sayin, I can get your ammunition or meat hole sex toy female companion of whom I have the utmost respect, I will.
Annnnnnnnnnyway, I'll post shit on here that I think people might find interesting.


My Actual Hand!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone think's they'll survive the coming zombie apocalypse though.

    ReplyDelete